Happy Wednesday! Over the weekend I found out we were nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Real Unicorn Mom. We’re a little behind on getting the post this post up, but better late than never, right?
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Thank you and congrats to Okoto!)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
I have to provide three things about myself. Hmmmm…. Well, I am originally from Guam, USA, but currently living in Portland, Oregon. I know, huge transition! Living in Oregon has really weakened me when it comes to heat, lol. I am also a mother of two beautiful girls. They are 10 and 15. I hate they are growing so fast, but I am doing what I need to do to cherish our time spent together. Beauty is a huge love and addiction of mine. I am trying to be better about purchasing items I don’t need, but it’s all so pretty!
- What is the best aspect that you have learned through blogging? I have learned that I take on way too much and plan too much for a short period of time.
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world tomorrow where would you go? I would love to go to Paris, France.
- What advice can you give other bloggers? Continue to learn, engage, empower and support other bloggers.
- What is something about yourself that is interesting? Probably the fact that I have 40+ first cousins.
- Where is the best place that you have visited and why? Guam- it’s home!
My Best Post
- Beauty By Gaby
- How to Provide
- Linda Talks Beauty
- Writings & Worship
- Out of the Box Fashion
- Sparkle & Spice
- Alexandra Quinlan
- Ambers Trendy Thoughts
- Alifya Lifestyle
- The Mama Source
My Questions For You
- Who has inspired you through your blogging career?
- If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What songs have you completely memorized?
- What movie, book, or tv series would you live in?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Thank you again, Real Unicorn Mom for the nomination! I am looking forward to seeing what you all have come up with!