Hi, loves! We are back today with a mini haul from Sephora. I wanted to share some products that are also good value.
This is by far the best value at Sephora, at least in my opinion. For $28 you get six lip products. They come in a lip-shaped box- what can I say…I’m a package junkie. These range from full-size products to deluxe sample, with a value of $88.
– 0.05 oz/ 1.55 g Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb (beige nude)
– 0.07 oz/ 1.55 g Buxom® Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian (nude)
– 0.009 oz/ 0.25 g Estée Edit The Barest Contour Lip Liner in 05 In The Buff (satin nude)
– 0.05 oz/ 1.7 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème in 246 Slow Burn (creamy nude rose)
– 0.08 oz/ 2.3 mL Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B (matte soft mauve)
– 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte (medium brown)
SEPHORA COLLECTIONLip Balm & Scrub
Sephora also came out with lip balms and scrubs. There are 6 different lip balms/scrubs. If you have not already guessed, coconut is my favorite. Since I can’t go home my island, I’ll bring a bit of the island to me, lol. So far the lip balm is very hydrating. If you’re wondering, the scent is not strong at all- so you should be fine. Definitely worth the $6 for 0.123 product.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed my mini Sephora Haul! Full reviews on each item will be coming soon!