Hello friends! Long time no chat- what can I say? Life continues to throw me for a loop, but we are back today to participate in a fall tag. And why not? It’s one of everyone’s favorite seasons. I was tagged by Dalba of Ideas by Dalba to participate in the Fall Fun-Fall Tag! You can check out her post here.
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall? For the past couple of year’s, it’s been BBW (Bath & Bodyworks) Black cherry merlot candle, but who am I kidding- I have this scent in everything!
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of? I was born and raised on the beautiful island of Guam and although we do not have actual seasons there, I always think of Halloween on the islands. Streets are filled with kids trick or treating and families partying. I live in Oregon and we are lucky to get maybe 10 trick or treaters. It might be dependent on the neighborhood, but it’s still not the same.
3. What is your all-time favorite fall/Halloween movie? There are so many Halloween movies out there, but I would need to say Twitches! You know’ twin witches=twitches!
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind? I’ve never been one for dressing up, but I do plan on creating a mermaid look with all drugstore makeup, so keep an eye out!
5. What is your favorite fall trend? I think it depends on what the current trend is! Right now, I am loving animal print to add a little something to wardrobes. Everyone is purchasing leopard print booties, usually a little more expensive. Well, I found a great pair at Walmart for $19.99. Check them out here.
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind? Not a fall drink, but Eggnog!
7. What is your go-to fall beauty product? A must-have staple! SPF! You wouldn’t think it’s needed, but it really is. My favorite one Derma e’s Natural Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Oil-Free Face.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie? I am more of an apple pie girl.
9. Do you have any fall traditions? Yes, we take pictures at the pumpkin patch and obviously pumpkin carving. I save money by purchasing our pumpkins from a local nursery. They sell any size pumpkin for a $1.99.
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season? Definitely one of my favorite seasons! I love watching the leaves change and the holiday feels it starts to bring.
I tag my bestie, Beauty by Gaby, to do the Fall Tag next and I also tag you!