It’s that time again, brand Challenge time! You might be thinking what is she talking about? Well, I am talking about a challenge that Gaby, from Beauty by Gaby, and myself came up with called #Onebrandmotd. This week we are doing #One brand motd: Wet-n-Wild.
What’s a brand challenge? Let me explain. Each week Gaby and I will be doing a full face using one makeup brand. We decided to alternate between high end and drugstore each week to provide some cheaper options. Check out our hashtag #onebrandmotd to see the finished looks on social media.
This week’s brand is none other than the drugstore cult favorite, Wet-n-Wild. Wet n Wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands, if not the favorite. They have great products at really affordable prices. I am even going to say they have the best eyeshadows at the drugstore. If you do not own the comfort zone palette, getcha some!
- Photo Focus™ Foundation– Cream Beige
- Photo Focus™ Pressed Powder– Warm Beige
- MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick
- Color Icon™ Blush (old packaging)- Mellow Wine
- MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder– I actually used their cream highlight that was an LE. The one provided is an alternative.
- Wet N Wild Going in the Wild Palette- Limited Edtion- Going in the Wild (Unfortunately, this palette was from a few years back. You’re lucky if you can get their hands on it).
Here is my finished look. I did use one of the new Wet n Wild balms as well but lost it in the deep depths of my purse. First world problems, I tell you!
What are your favorite Wet n Wild products? Let us know in the comments below! Also, share your #onebrandmotd using our hashtag. We’d love to see what you create!
Have a beautiful day!